728x90 AdSpace

14 November 2012

Who's On My WiFi 2.0.7 (Monitoring Wireless)

You can think of it like giving each computer on your network a badge to wear.
After all the badges have been created, Who's On My Wifi is ready for action. It simply checks the badges of each computer every time they connect to the network.

If any computer doesn't have a badge assigned to it, BOOM!
Who's On My Wifi will send you, the owner, an email message letting you know that something not quite right is going on. It can also give you a voice message or message box to alert you further.

Nothing can hide from Who's On My Wifi.
This detection intelligence is great for many different situations.
People are using Who's On My Wifi to monitor everything from vacation homes to remote offices.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Who's On My WiFi 2.0.7 (Monitoring Wireless) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Putri Kecil